Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:35 PM

Good evening mates, My name is Daniel Nita and I am from Romania. After I graduated Maritime University and spent a couple of years in passenger ships, I decided to start something on my own. I will be as short as possible. I encountered a lot of scams regarding crewing agencies, false recruting agencies, etc. and I had the idea of starting the Head Hunter activity. The idea is simple. You need crew and I can provide it to you. I want everything to be legal, based on contract. I have an extraordinary database, from officers to waiters. Please feel free to contact me if you see this as an oportunity for a future collaboration. Thank you Daniel Nita Head Hunter daniel.nita86@yahoo.com

Average 0 out of 5
]