Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Roomates needed for OOW or 3000ton master
JohnSail
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:59 PM

Hey all

Im looking for accommodation in Durban South Africa in 2013 Jan for 7 weeks, Im doing my OOW there and need accommodation or a room mate or 2, I have found some really nice appartments but would need to share to split the costs as im not employed at the moment,

it would cost around 10 000 rand a month, split 2 or three ways is not too bad and is also quite close to the school,. please let me know if anyone is intersted or more details required.

also if you know of any other reasonable accommodation please let me know.

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:42 PM
Have you thought about doing your commercial OOW? I have over 10 years experience as a captain aboard yachts 40m Plus and have just gone back to school to complete my OOW unlimited. Contact Warsash. A lot cheaper than the OOW Yacht and alos goes a LOT further.

Average 0 out of 5
]