Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Palma Picture Framer
almaangell
Posted: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 2:54 PM

Hi All, I have some artwork onboard that needs to be re-framed. Has anyone used and/or can recommend a picture framer in Palma? Thanks in advance! Alison
NH
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2013 9:26 PM

Hi Alison, here are the names and contact details of 2 places in Palma where I have had artwork for a yacht framed before and which I can recommend. Both in the area of Santa Catalina. 1) Belartico S.L. Catalunya 5, 07011 Palma de Mallorca (at the top of Avenida Argentina) ph.: 971453488 2) Casa Silisa Carrer de Pursiana 30, 07013 Palma de Mallorca (one street above Santa Catalina Market) ph.: 971286094 The first one is probably a little more international and possibly more used to dealing with expensive pieces of art, the second one more spanish, less expensive but still good. Don't hesitate to give me a shout if you need someone to translate for you, i'd be more than happy to assist, since I live in the area and know these contacts. Regards, Nicole +34 647324108
gcsallo
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 9:27 AM
If you have a cheeky beer at Bar Zoe ( 11 Calle Espartero) they have artwork on their wall. As the owner, Paul is an ex-yachtie I am sure he can help.

Average 0 out of 5
]