Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Uniforms
Becky_6
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:58 PM

I need new skorts, any suggestions or favourites? Preferably with a pocket. Thanks
Dane_2
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 9:04 PM

Let me know I you here of anything. I need sports as well.
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 10:20 PM
I love the skort I got from Big Blue Yachtwear! My favorite part is the cute little details on the side. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My boat has just switched over.
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:01 AM
Hi, by far the best skort I have seen over the years is the Cairo from Dolphinwear in Antibes. It looks great on all the girls, we wear the white with a silver polo and black belt and black Merrells....tres chic. It has a stretch lining, belt loops and the girls love wearing it.....Chief Steward Allan
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:08 PM

Hi there

We spent a lot of cash buying skorts in the south of France, material was too thick for the caribbean and the buttons broke.

Just found the Columbia skorts in Sint Maarten for 35 dollars a piece. Probably not fancy enough for a boat show or silver service but perfect for interior work or deck.

sbrew9200
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 3:35 PM

Come have a look at NMS Yachtwear @ National Marine Suppliers. We are a full service uniform supplier from head to toe. We have recently launched our first phase of the NMS Yachtwear line with a nice ladies skort in khaki, silver, charcoal and navy colors. Plus supply several name brand uniform such as Slam, Musto, Columbia etc... Check us out www.nationalmarine.com or call 954 764-0975

Average 5 out of 5
]