Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Ged the Pleb tells it how it REALLY is...
Ged The Pleb
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 12:30 PM

Hi cats...stick around while I lift the lid on where your hard earned cash goes when training...lots of wise monkeys about who are not the safest of dudes...me included dare I say?? Guilty as charged your honour!! Stick around and start asking if you are TRULY safe...take a CLOSE look...hmmm???
Ged The Pleb
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 7:04 PM

Keep tuning in hipsters...it is about to kind of hit the fan..

Kind of..kind a...if i say kind of 30 times a sentence, will i be kool enough to go to thailand and sing Valerie on the beach with my homies...kind of...

Ged The Pleb
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 9:24 PM

Wow cool Katz...just chillaxin to some cool oasis kinda tunes kinda..of...and I seen this dude with a big piece of metal in his face. It got me thinking that maybe we should take a closer look at the fire extinguishers you use in training?? Rusty and out of date gas cartridge types could just blow up man!!! Even worse, it could be my face that is hit with a big piece of metal...hey, hang on a moment folks...I DID have a piece of metal-a big brass bolt- fly with such speed from a poorly maintained extinguisher, that I just heard the bang as it hit the shipping container near my head. Close shave for you people there...it could have been you..."step inside the eye of your mind...Valerie" Kind of ...I`m cool !! Did I report that potentially fatal "near miss ??" Not a chance Katz and Dogz, I need a job man.Related image
Ged The Pleb
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 9:32 PM

https://lowvelder.co.za/274198/fire-extinguisher-explodes-man-killed/
Ged The Pleb
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 9:36 PM

http://www.downvids.net/fire-extinguisher-explosion-967375.html#shareArea
Ged The Pleb
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:51 AM

Image result for neil the young ones smelly feetImage result for 3 wise monkeys
Ged The Pleb
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:56 PM

“ today is gonna be the day…” how`s it rolllling mes etudiants ?? Speaking of “rolllling..” I had to roll a fat one today because a few students wrote some unflattering comments about my performance on the feedback forms!! I read The GUARDIAN for Noel Gallaghers sake ! Anyway…easy peasy to sort that out ! I TOOK THEM OUT OF THE COINFIDENTIAL BOX…I did-I did!! wink 

I took them home because I was so sad and after reading them 100 times with each mouthful of rum, I decided to keep them as it is ME that is important and MY wage that counts…I have the keys to the box so don`t be silly Katz and stay cool with your bezzy mate Ged the Pleb…your feedback counts – if I hand it in…PWAARR PWAARR !!!!

I LOVE David Brent and Alan Partridge….people say I remind them of these icons…SO SO proud of ME ME and ME…you cool dudes and dudesses…kind of – Thailand-The Beach -kind a-“come on over Valerie…!!”

Anyhoos…next instalment is the outrageous story – true – of when me and some innocent students could have been front page news when our life raft ran adrift off the Antibes coastline…maybe you were there…tune in dudes and let me know if you were one of the near misses that day…just keep it to yourself !!  …report it to the authorities?? - let`s not rock the “boat…!!”

Average 0 out of 5