Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Carte de se'jour application(2)
Richard Duivstein
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:19 PM

I was wondering how many non-EU passport holders have applied for their Carte de se'jour after being given a Class D visa. As always there are millions of forms to fill out and I was hoping someone could shed some light on the situation or know of anyone who assists with the application.

Many thanks,

Richard

Anya_1
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:37 PM

I was helping my friend to get his permesso Di soggiorno, it's similar thing but in Italy instead. Try to look up for special agency's who assist with the documents. 

In Italy ( Sanremo on the boarder with France/Nice) are 2 agency's who follow all practice from the beginning to the end.  

That's how it works in Italy: after you get your visa D, in short amount of time who have to come in the country with visa D, and collect an envelope with all needed forms to fill out at the post office, for free. Fill out all the forms, include your photos and special stamps, bring it to the immigration police station, they ll look it up, take your finger prints and send it away, giving you a ticket to come back usually in 2 weeks time to collect your permesso. If some docs r missing they ll tell you right away.. I presume it's quite similar in France, but I heard its  more complicate. 

Average 5 out of 5
]