RSS Feed Print
Antibes - mid july
AdamHunkin
Posted: Friday, May 9, 2014 10:20 AM

Hi there,

I am travelling out to Antibes mid- july to do a course for two weeks with blue water yachting. I was wondering if anyone is around then?

Cheers

Adam

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2014 8:20 AM
Mid July is quite late my friend, try and get out there earlier then do the course in mid July when you have found a job
AdamHunkin
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2014 10:01 PM

Hi there, I would do that, however I am only going out there in mid-July as I will have finished my AS levels. Next year I will go out in Easter to get a job, then come back to UK to finish my A levels and then return to France for the job, fingers crossed!! cheers, Adam
Anonymous
Posted: Monday, July 7, 2014 9:16 PM
Hi, They say the season is late. Its still quite vibey now.
Ruud unknown
Posted: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 9:17 AM

Hi there, I have a question about going in July so I thought lets post it here

I am planning  to go, at the end of July to Antibes or Palma. But now Im reading several posts here, that I am quite late in the season. Am I too late to find a job as a starting deck hand!?? What I thought is you can go whenever it suits you...

I was thinking about going to Palma as there is a flight coming from the Netherlands for only 62euro(!) and I think you can have some nice holidays over there also (in comparence to Antibes). But Antibes is bigger and most boats are there now??

One more question btw, Im 26 years old, what's the average age of the starting crew on board?

Thanx Ruud