Fort Lauderdale, Florida
$80,000 - $100,000
Sep 16th 20
- Start Date:
- Apply by:
Oct 16th 20
Opportunity to join industry leading manufacturer and dynamic, international and exceptionally motivated team in charge of the Americas.
Azimut Benetti Americas. was established on 2004 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida as the first international branch of the Italian based Azimut|Benetti Group. Azimut|Benetti is the world's largest private group in the yachting sector. The majority shareholder is the founder, Paolo Vitelli, who has been firmly in command for 50 years. The Group's success comes from its passion for what it makes, the care it takes of yacht owners, and the desire to experiment with new technologies and always to surpass itself, but it also comes from a solid organization and a very clear strategic plan. Its development strategy consists in always reinvesting its profits to improve and expand its range of products and services, rigorously applying the logic of sustainable growth. The Azimut|Benetti Group operates and produces in its 6 shipyards and with more than 30 models in production, the two brands Azimut and Benetti offer the broadest range in the world. AZIMUT BENETTI AMERICAS is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our Company.
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of the After-SalesDepartment of Azimut Yachts and provides Customer Service to dealer network inthe Americas.
- Plans and directs service and warranty programs in the region, improves competitive position, and provides fast and efficient customer service.
- Evaluates dealers on service and warranty programs, considering such factors as cost, Customers’ needs and priorities.
- Educates dealers on new models and specifications, warranty programs, and service conditions.
- Ensures dealer compliance with service and maintenance requirements to protect warranty coverage.
- Confers with potential dealers to ascertain equipment, supplies and service requirements.
- Works as technical liaison between management, production department, sales department, and customers regarding vessels manufactured by the company.
- Directs investigation of customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of vessels and providing feedback to manufacturer in Italy.
- Confers with production department managers to assist in specific classification of vessels from quality assurance position, report on new technologies of competitor and new specifications required by dealers.
- Records, analyzes, and informs concerned personnel of production quality assurance, and sales departments of status and disposition of customer complaints and claims.
- Negotiates exclusive conditions with service providers and vendors.
- Attends trade shows to represent factory service department in the region.
- Coordinates personnel engaged in after-sales activities and deliveries on company owned yachts.
- Reviews articles in trade publications to keep abreast of technological developments in the industry.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree; or
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Captain and/or crew experience preferably.
- Yachts Marine Systems knowledge.
- Management of yacht systems repair and refit.
- Project management, budgeting and cost allocation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Computer proficiency in MS word and Excel.
- Critical thinking, coordination and monitoring.
- Active listening, judgment and decision making.
- Willingness to travel as required domestically and internationally.
- Occasionally perform activities in outside weather conditions such as boat yards and marinas.
- Full Time
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Range $80,000-$100,000 per year.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Disability Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- Retirement benefits after two years of employment.