Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Sailing out September, possible to find job openings?
ThomasMortensen
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:26 PM

Hi everybody! 
As a few others I'm new in here, and don't really know how the site works. But hope this is the way to find a job opening for late september/ start october. 
I'm a 20 year old guy, that has sailed for 8 years, where I started out in the Optimistic dinghy, and then went to the Europe dinghy, and then up in the 29'er. It's all been competition racing, but unfortunately i stopped sailing 4 years ago, which I regret now. 
Which is why I want to get out on the ocean again. I therefore need some help to find a agency/page where it's possible to find a job on a yacht/cruise ship that sails out in late September/ start October. 
I've been working as a professional car cleaner for 3 years, and are currently working as a room server at Four Seasons Hotel and Resort in Whistler. So I've got experience in both serving and cleaning, which I hope I'm able to use for a job at a boat. 

Hope somebody can help me a good head start  

Sincere Thomas 

Average 0 out of 5
]