Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Greenie looking for daywork.
Jason Baldwin
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:14 PM

Hello, I am Jason Baldwin. I have just recently arrived in Miami and I am searching for daywork along the coast. I felt this was a good place to say hello and ask for any information on arising opportunities for work.

Looking forward to more interactions in the community,

Jason

Skylar_1
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:39 PM

HI there, I would say that you should base yourself in Fort Lauderdale... lots of shipyards, but are you a US citizen if not be careful. Check daywork123.com daily. run by the neptune group in fort L and used alot on the east coast. The neptune group also have crew accomodation. All the agencies are generally based in Fort L. You could be a bit early but boats should be moving over from Europe and down from New england soon. Best of luck.

Average 0 out of 5
]