Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Antibes 2016
chiko_roll
Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:45 AM

There is Antibes 2014 and 2015 threads but no 2016 thread yet. So allow me to begin...

I am an Australian Chef looking to go to Antibes late April/early May to find a Chef job.

New to the industry. Would be nice to meet people in a similar situation and perhaps join forces for networking events, dockwalking etc.

Hoping to book tickets in the next couple of weeks just need to finalise a couple of things first.

Laura Michell
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 9:21 PM

Sounds great to network. Im heading down to antibes this Saturday. Staying in the crew house and looking for work.
kimb.kiwi
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 6:36 PM

I'm a New Zealander looking to find my first boat/crew to join for the coming Med season. I've got all the relevant certificates and am excited the season is about to start! Any one have any tips for getting that 'first' job? I'm looking for deck/stew work.. Happy to meet up and network with people in Antibes second week of March. Happy Sailing!
JosephineB
Posted: Monday, February 29, 2016 10:03 AM

Hi, I'm staying in with Crew Grapevine from March 29th also looking to secure my first job. Is anyone aware of any open days in Antibes around this time?
CheshireCat
Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 10:17 PM

I'm from Australia, I'll be there from June onwards...I've been told this is the best time to go? I'll be on the hunt for Stewardess or housekeeping jobs. 

Average 0 out of 5
]